Sunday, July 12, 2015

Calculator

Github


Nothing fancy, just a calculator. Not much to look at yet, so no screenshots. I tried this a while ago when I was learning Visual Basic; I hit a snag with something, and abandoned it so I want to give it a try in Android. Maybe I'm wildly underestimating this, but I think this is going to be easy for me to put together.


Where it is now:

Just a textView and a grid layout with 16 buttons in it.


Where it's going: 

I haven't completely figured out the logic of it yet, which doesn't bode well for my "this is going to be easy" proclamation. But I'm not too worried. This is one though that I'm going to do absolutely no googling to get through. There's only one activity, so that shouldn't be a problem. I just need to figure out how to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment