Monday, December 7, 2015

StatMan II

               


GitHub


This is where I'm  at now. Every TextView holding a stat value is clickable, Clicks pull up a dialog with buttons to add or subtract from the value. And when OK is click, the dialog is dismissed and the new number is put in the TextView. Instead using a number picker, which I thought might be a little clunky, ending up making my own custom dialog with +/- buttons. Previously, I had made dialogs with AlertDialog.Builder, but that wouldn't work with the custom dialog that I created. Here I used a Dialog Object, the process, was a lot like more creating an activity or fragment. I had to reference each view from the xml and use it in code.


Now I've got just a few more things to do. The layout, I'm going to make beautiful, and I will probably need to make a new adapter for cards. Then the final piece is saving the data every time the app is closed and pulling up saved data every time the app is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment