Wednesday, December 9, 2015

StatMan IV: Not so Fast

GitHub


I fixed an issue with the points column not sorting. Did a lot of refactoring also -- added a bunch of helper classes, and my code is a lot cleaner.

So I let my friends see the app last night and now I've got a lot of new ideas. The basic idea is a record of individual games. I want hamburger that will open up a navigation drawer. The drawer will have a button to add a new game, and underneath a list of all games played. Pressing the button will make the list disappear and bring up fields to fill out: Win/Loss, Score, individual stats. Once they're saved, the main page will update automatically and the list of games will reappear. I guess the games when clicked on will show the stats for each game.

This is a whole lot to do, and I want to move on to other things, so I'm going to continue working on it, but just here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment